Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sleep Has Won

I've let my body decide to take the opportunities for sleep when needed.  I've been a sparse blogger on both sites.  The RA is flaring up and with a trip this week, I've decided to take a safe route and not push to keep up on prompts and poems.  I have plenty of inspiring themes though and may dive in tomorrow when we have a layover. For Justin and Natalia, I'm reading everything you write. I have a few ideas for posts swirling in my head so look out when I decide it is time to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? Your respectful comments are welcome. Spam and advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything deemed hurtful to others. If you are also an aspiring writer, please feel free to add your blog site or URL.