Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Just a Note-On a Little Writing Break

The start of the school year, a research project and launch of a new competitive grant at work, and the absolutely wonderful second summer weather has kept me off the computer and to in a mind set for anything creative.  I will revisit Natalia's prompts shortly, once I get caught up with the new routines in my house and develop a normal sleep patter.  In the meantime, check out Rise and Write at Out of the Writers Closet for those that are still going strong! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know that everything is fine, and you're just taking a break. Enjoy, Sam! You are such a writing hero, you need a break after 6 weeks writing non-stop. I'm looking forward to your return, I do miss your presence. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share? Your respectful comments are welcome. Spam and advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything deemed hurtful to others. If you are also an aspiring writer, please feel free to add your blog site or URL.