Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rise and Write Week 1

I'm joining the Rise and Write group over at Out of the Writers Closet.  My summary of the seven themes for the week re below.  I haven't decided if I'll do just one a day, or combine a few but I like the idea of the discipline doing just one a day for  5-10 minutes might instill in my writing patterns. For the details on Natalia's Rise and Link project, visit HERE.  I've shortened the seven themes to a statement.
1Write about the first thing you see when you open your eyes in the morning.

2Write about the first bouquet of flowers you received (or gave to someone). 

3Write about your first visit to a dentist – or the most memorable one. 

4Write about a tree (or another plant) that you see from your window. 

5Write about an act of kindness that made you look differently at what kindness is and maybe look differently at life. 

\6Write about your favorite dish as a child. 

7Write about your morning ritual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? Your respectful comments are welcome. Spam and advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything deemed hurtful to others. If you are also an aspiring writer, please feel free to add your blog site or URL.